View Single Post
Old
11-27-2011, 12:30 PM
JayQueensNY88*

vCash: 500
Staal and Girardi

I know this will create friction. But it is necessary I say this. I think Staal is over rated and until this year Girardi was under rated(by way to many,and Thnk od i can say I am on that always liked his game from day 1). Look @ NYR now without him (staal),i completley forget hes even on the club.

Ive always been a Girardi Supporter as well. I never would include him in a trade unless a top 6 guy is coming back and a young one @ that.Though i would be inclined to move Staal just as fast for a top 6 foward.

And NO I am not comparing the 2,but..... i do think Girardi is as solid as Staal.But Staal can catch more on the trade market mainly cause of name and where he was drafted ( a 1st rounder). Do I like Staal,YES,will I be happy if he remains a Ranger,YES..Do I think hes a top pairing guy with great defensive skills,good physical play and pretty descent offensive skills,YES.

NOW PEOPLE PLEASE UNDERSTAND THIS IS SIMPLY MY OPINION....O P I N I O N.... I am not saying I am right,but this is how I feel. Im not a new Rangers/Hockey fan.Im 33 and started playing @ 9 yrs old,when i became a Rangers fan.Point is im not some ignorant newbie. And i see how people on here can get,hence the reason im posting that this is just an OPINION!!!!!!!!!!

Lets keep it peaceful and have some good hockey talk.