View Single Post
Old
11-01-2003, 05:13 PM
danboulie

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to danboulie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bo
Drafting Komisarek #7 overall was a no brainer, everyone had him rated at least that high. Higgins was an O.K. pick, but they lost any points there by flushing the Linhart pick down the toilet. No one thought Linhart was going to be anything special except apparently the resident Franco geniuses. .

I think there were several better choices than Kostitcyn at #10 overall last summer. That was not a good pick, he isn't any better than Perezhogin. Lots of great American kids available instead of Kostitcyn, Urquhart and Lapierre who won't even get a sniff of the NHL.

But having Bob Gainey as G.M. is a start, and once he gets rid of more of the pur laine deadwood things should improve.
Whoa whoa whoa!
First off I think you should stop the racist comments.
Why do you think they picked Kastsitsyn last year? My guess would be because they have a solid group of prospects, but neded a potential gamebreaker, and figured that Kasty was the high risk/high return person they were looking for. Also, saying that neither him, Urquhart, or Lapierre will make the NHL is ludicrous. Yes, it's a question of time whether they make it to the NHl or not, but the odds are in their favour.
I don't know where you get off from putting down this team, but I'd really wish you'd stop.