View Single Post
Old
11-27-2011, 03:22 PM
melinko

vCash: 2551
Quote:
Originally Posted by this providence View Post
DL?

They have Jared Allen and that's about it. Kevin Williams is on a steady decline. Griffen is a solid rotational guy. Robison would be a decent rotational guy but he's a flat brutal starter. Ballard and Guion have upside but not a whole lot going for them right now.
Its the 3rd best unit on our team, the entire secondary needs to be replaced, the linebackers suck (Greenway is the only one I would keep and at best he is a complementary guy IE. Lance Briggs).

The DL would look a lot better if our LB's made any plays, back before EJ broke is femur he would constantly be there to stop the run.

O-line needs LT, LG, C (the right side is serviceable), and Harvin is the only WR that we should keep.

I have no idea how you fix the coaches. I personally think the 4-3 defense sucks but Frasier is going to stay with that as long as he is here, and I don't even know where to start on Musgrave.

The 1st and goal 4 runs for nothing was terrible, run a bootleg or something its Ponders best play. Going for it on the 4th and 14 or w/e was a bad call even if it turned into a touchdown, if you think your in a position where you need to go for it on 4th down don't waste plays early in the down so your stuck with huge yardage.