View Single Post
Old
11-27-2011, 03:30 PM
Kulluminati

vCash: 500
I'm gonna copypaste my post from a poll asking the same question, I bought an APX a couple weeks ago:

Yea I've heard that the RS breaks very easily and even if it doesn't snap in half, the blade starts to chip off piece by piece. Alot of NHLers use the RS but I guess they have the luxury of not having to buy sticks. Also, when holding the stick it felt very blade heavy. So aside from durability issues its a sick piece of equipment.

On the other hand the APX is by far the lightest stick I've ever held, my buddy bought it and let me mess around with it at a shinny game and it feels the puck very well, its supposed to have two kick points one in the middle one down low for clappers and snapshots/wrist shots respectively, and I noticed a lot more speed on my shots. According to what I've read and the testaments of my friends its quite durable and can take some vicious slashes with no paint loss. So if I had the choice I'd get the APX.

For me, when buying a stick that costs as much as these two do durability is key.

Kulluminati is offline   Reply With Quote