View Single Post
Old
11-27-2011, 03:37 PM
RoninNYR

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawn1331 View Post
Well, typically on my team I'm the guy who slows the play down to make the fast play if that makes sense.

I get the puck and I have a good look and either keep skating, slow down, or stop. This slows the D down but my teammates are still in full flight and usually breaking for a pass. Don't get me wrong I'm one of the fastest if not fastest kids on my team and I'm up there for the league, but that's just how I've played forever. When I get the puck I tend to see things in slow-mo like all the great players, except I'm not nearly big enough or strong enough to be good so I play House or rep lol.

Point being if it's a slow game and your slowed down try to get your teammates to speed up so you can make that long breakaway pass.

How do you deal with the problem of slowing the game down on D when your wings are nowhere near to be found and your facing a fast forecheck?

In the O zone i am all about waiting for my team to come into the zone and setting them up but how could i give them more time on a breakout when getting forechecked?

RoninNYR is offline   Reply With Quote