Thread: Line Combos: New lines
View Single Post
Old
11-27-2011, 07:57 PM
Jason Lewis
Hockey's Future Staff

vCash: 500
Quote:
MURRAY: “We need something going on the offensive part of it. It starts with shots. I look at a team like Chicago. They’re leading the conference in goals for, and in fact they lead it by a wide margin. You end up watching them, and watch the game over this morning, and they shoot the puck from everywhere. They’re getting pucks to the net from the neutral zone. A guy like Patrick Sharp is, I would consider a pretty good goal scorer in the league, and he’s putting pucks to the net from outside the circle on a consistent basis. All they’re looking for is to bring people to the net for second and third opportunities. That’s an attitude that we have to get settled on, on a consistent basis, is to simplify the game. Stop trying to do the extra pass, the extra pretty play, trying to beat guys. More pucks to the net. That will get their D turned around, and that brings us in there and hopefully we can feed off it.”

Oh no. Know what that means? More terrible Dustin Brown shots from unthinkable angles on out numbered attacks. I love Terry Murray and his brain.

Jason Lewis is offline   Reply With Quote