View Single Post
Old
11-28-2011, 10:16 AM
Emptyvoid

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MSG the place to be View Post
It reflects in his play. Actually, it defines how he plays.
Okay let me see if I understand what you're saying. So you believe that because Gaborik does not show emotion/celebrate by jumping into the glass after scoring, that indicates that he is a soft, uninvolved, European player?

Disregard his back checking (when compared to other snipers in the league, is great), his goal scoring (42 goals two years ago, currently on pace for ~35) and the fact that he actually defends himself and doesn't let himself get slapped around ala Sedin vs Marchand (he fought Carcillo to protect himself, he gave Giroux **** the other day).

Taking all of this into account and the role that he serves, you aren't at least O.K. with Gaborik?

Gaborik is far from a complete player, there are many things he isn't great at. What I don't understand is how his effort and determination can be put into question by such insubstantial evidence.

Oh and please bring up last year where it's apparent to everyone and their mothers that he wasn't the same after the shoulder injury.

You want a player that celebrates like no tomorrow and hurls himself at the glass? Go watch Alex Ovechkin, I heard he just his coach fired because he was dogging it like a little *****.

Emptyvoid is offline   Reply With Quote