#SutterforanOscar

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by AKAY47 View Post
Bob Boughner
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnjm22 View Post
Someone like Kevin Dineen.
I'm good with both of these guys as candidates. What do our Monarch fans think of Morris getting the call to the NHL? The team is 7-2-1 in their last 10, much of that without Loktionov and Voynov. Manchester has also had a good team, though playoff success has also been fleeting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoKingsGoo View Post
Bruce Boudreau?
He might not be the best candidate, but to say Boudreau is laughable is in itself laughable. For those saying Boudreau can't win a cup, in his first three seasons as head coach of the Edmonton Oilers, Sather won one round total. It takes time and a good roster doesn't guarantee success.

Boudreau has won in the minors and put up great numbers everywhere he went. He hasn't had a losing season since 1999-2000. Like I said, not necessarily the best candidate, but a coaching record of 201-88-50 in the regular season is nothing to sneeze at. His playoff record is troublesome, shich is why I say he isn't the best candidate, but if it was any better, he likely wouldn't be available in the first place.

Do any Manchester fans recall Boudreau from when he was there for four years and maybe give some insight?