Old
11-28-2011, 11:38 AM
Sydor25
LA Kings

vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to Sydor25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddy The Elf View Post
Ok so if you are of the opinion that it doesn't matter what Murray does with the lines, why even comment on Hunter on the first line?
Because there are better option if he wants to "shake up" the lines. I already posted them earlier, but here you go:

Gagne-Richards-Williams
Richardson/(Penner)-Kopitar-Brown
Clifford-Loktionov-Stoll
Moreau/Richardson-Lewis-Westgarth

Fraser plays center when Westgarth sits and Lewis switches to RW. Hunter is waived when Penner returns. Richardson can switch with Moreau when Penner is activated. This leaves Moreau, Fraser, Lewis and Richardson as the rotating forwards.

But I expect Loktionov to be sent to Manchester to make room for Penner and Stoll would move back to center.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh Deitell View Post
Change is good. Except when TM does it. Then it's bad. Really bad.
When has he changed? Changing lines isn't really changing. It's not like the Kings were scoring and now they are not, they haven't scored consisitenty over 4 years. Changing the lines and personell hasn't worked in the past, why will it work now?

He sure talks a lot about changes to the media, but I haven't seen the Kings actually play any different. Either the team has tuned him out or he hasn't changed. Both are bad.

Sydor25 is offline   Reply With Quote