View Single Post
Old
11-28-2011, 01:28 PM
WeekendAtBernies

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by achdumeingute View Post
Which was leightons problem, birons, boucher, ect..

I'm honestly not seeing this from Bryz, maybe 2-3..."wtf was that" goals all year. The team D is giving up some real choice opportunities.
Wait... are you serious? How many times has Bryz been beaten this year b/c he was out of position and couldn't recover to get the pad against the post (where it should have been already). There have literally been 5 of those goals already. He's had 2 goals slipped under his pad too during jam plays @ the front of the net. That's 7 freaking goals due to lack of positioning / laziness. And there are several others where he was out of position too that don't fall into those 2 neat categories. His positioning has been horrible this year. He's been nothing short of slow and lazy.

I'm not asking him to make Fleury highlight reel saves. I'd just like a goalie that hugs the fugging post when the puck is behind the net or a side-angle shot is coming in. I'd like a goalie that knows how to get his pad down so the puck doesn't slide in under it.

Is that so much to ask when we're paying the guy 5.67 MILLION for the next bagillion years?