View Single Post
Old
11-28-2011, 02:03 PM
Buddy The Elf
Kings!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSP View Post
I would start by pairing the players who have already shown some chemistry. Kopitar and Brown did OK together and Richards and Gagne have some history playing together. The other wing could be determined during practice from the players who have an aptitude for scoring goals, not just the grizzled veterans. Williams should probably play with Richards and I would try Loktionov or Richardson with Kopitar to see if anything clicks.
So you'd leave Jarret Stoll centering the 3rd line? And Terry Murray has paired Kopitar w/ brown and Richards with Gagne so it looks like you agree with him there. Richardson has a career high of 14 goals and 11 was his best season under Murray. What makes you think he is any better of an option than Hunter at this point? Richardson has a whopping 3 goals in the past 12 months of regular season play and has been a regular healthy scratch this season which is something you criticized Hunter for. You also pointed out Hunter has zero goals in the past year but most of that time he had a torn ligament in his knee. What is Richardson's excuse? And how is that any less bizarre than the Hunter decision? Richardson, who has been healthy most, if not all of the past 12 months has scored 3 goals in 64 regular season games in that time. I guess that is 3 more than Hunter in almost 6 times as many games played.

Sounds like you got it all figured out though!

Buddy The Elf is offline   Reply With Quote