View Single Post
Old
11-28-2011, 02:19 PM
kingsfan
#SutterforanOscar

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Utah View Post
You people crack me up....every time a smuck goes on waivers you say pick up...Commeau, Bergfos, Nodl....no, no, no...these guys all stink.
Worse than the crap that's played on our 3rd and 4th lines? Bergfors sure, but Comeau I doubt it. Nodl maybe, but worth a shot, even if all it does is force one of Hunter/Moreau/Richardson/Lewis out. We need a change down there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaygokings View Post
I remember when people were so high on Simmer (people still are), saying that he might be a 20-30 goal scorer, maybe a 50-60 point guy.

Truth is Simmonds is MAYBE a 10-15 guy, and a 30 point player. I don't know what happened to the kid after his sophomore year. He went soft. Real soft.

I mean christ he has been playing on a line with Briere and JvR and also getting PP time and he only has 4 goals? and 2 even strength goals?

No thanks we don't need another stone handed 3rd liner. We have plenty of those.

All things considered, the Richards trade is looking like it could be one giant fleecing. I still crack up when I realize....**** Richards is only 26. 3 years older then Simmonds.
A 10-15 goals, 30 point 3rd liner is hardly "stone handed." Right now our entire 3rd and 4th line is on pace to score 18 goals between all six players. I think we could use Simmonds just fine, thanks. Btw, what do you expect a 3rd liner to produced before he no longer has what you'd consider stone hands?