Thread: Line Combos: Post rebuild Sens!
View Single Post
Old
11-28-2011, 04:47 PM
operasen

vCash: 500
Always love looking at where the new talent will fit and what we get to upgrade.

In the Forward group, In three years, from our current roster I expect to see Greening, Spezza, Michalek, Regin, Smith, Daugavins, Condra. Unless traded of course.

And guys that get traded will bring back either picks/prospects and players as yet undetermined.

The guys stepping in over that time will be Zibanejad, Silfverberg, Stone, 2012 1st ( and 2nd),and maybe DaCosta, Hoffman, Prince, Pageau, Noesen and Puempel.

That's 18 good talents right there and there will be some missing from that list as well. Some guys will be left behind or traded for other higher end pieces with less development time. For guys like O'Brien, Cowick, Hamilton, I think the boat has sailed and they'd be better of in someone else's system where they might get a shot.

I want Murray to stick with his plan and develop these guys, not bargain them away. The other roster players and prospects have had their shot and time is passing them by (forwards I'm talking)

operasen is offline   Reply With Quote