Old
11-28-2011, 04:00 PM
Beef Invictus
Global Moderator
Beefitor

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrinkFightFlyers View Post
You are absolutely right and I am not saying he has played great. He has had streaks where he has played well and streaks where he has played poorly. But be damn reasonable. It's 16 appearances. He's not going to be perfect 100% of the time. All I care about is winning. I don't care if they pay him more than Ovechkin for a longer period of time than Kovalchuk if the team is winning, which they are. Especially 20 games into a season. I'll start to complain when the team starts losing. Otherwise, what is the point?
We aren't winning because of any superb or exceptional effort from him, and he hasn't really done anything to make the team better than it was last year...which was the entire point of getting him.

I prefer not to wait until we start losing. He's underperforming right now, and he should be called on it. .897% is horrible. Until he starts winning games for us (the job he's being paid to do), I reserve the right to complain about him. A quarter of the season in, he's been no better than Biron.