View Single Post
Old
11-28-2011, 05:07 PM
funghoul
retardo montalbon

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beef Invictus View Post
Every time the team is playing like crap, it's up to Bryz to hold them in the game until they get their act together. He's utterly failed to do that so far. Never mind stealing games for a win; he has yet to really give them a chance to win by holding them in it. I'm not asking him to do it every single night; but I'd LOVE to see him do it at least once at this point.

How often have we seen other teams beat us after we've outplayed them, because their goaltending was phenomenal? We are paying Bryz to do that, and he isn't. This isn't rocket science. It's not an "overreaction" either, it's just a simple fact that Bryz has been underwhelming so far this season.

How is that acceptable to you, at his cap hit?
We'd all like to see this but be patient. it's november. year one. You know he's better than he's shown. and he hasnt even been that bad. I'm sorry im so annoying about this dude but i really have waited 25 years for us to do what we did, and i believe he is our guy. the guy who will overcome and win a cup for us. crazy as it sounds. I think vokoun would look worse with the way we've played, then we'd have a whole other why didn't we get bryzgalov thread.

Last edited by funghoul: 11-28-2011 at 05:12 PM.