View Single Post
Old
11-29-2011, 12:06 AM
Habaneros
Habs Cup champs 2010

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zanzibar View Post
Why aren't more of you excited, this is probably our best prospect and it's his first games in the NHL. I can't wait to see him play and I really hope he will succeed at the pro level, I was impressed by his play in Junior but didn't get to see him play with Hamilton. Plus, he's Francophone. And I know some of you will but I don't care, we haven't had a good Francophone player since Damphousse and hopefully Louis will be in the top 6 for years.
the Habs brought up Pacman early too,then had to send him back down ...... and near lost him because of it .

Anyone remember him calling the Habs brass out?

He was close to getting traded.

Don't get me wrong , i like LL very much, i just don't think popping his cork right now is wise.

My problem with calling him up so early you create expectations, that are unnecessary..His focus should be on getting better in Hamilton as a pro ..

To anyone saying oh just 3 games, for the remaining 59 games ,next injury call up is who? Brian Willsie?

Lou Leblanc will be back even by default...Cole don't have many injury free seasons ....for example ...

So expect more to come yet ..

Last edited by Habaneros: 11-29-2011 at 12:15 AM.
Habaneros is offline   Reply With Quote