View Single Post
Old
11-26-2005, 06:06 PM
Osprey

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnThGrt
Thank you lol I love how everyone was in Labs heaven and he leaves Garon does ok and one great game and Labs comes back and loses one game and hence is horrible now.... No one care to blame our great play in the 1st or 2nd against the Nashville game?
Everyone wasn't in "Labs heaven" last month, only those that think with their hearts instead of their heads. There have been two sides in all of this: people who dislike Garon and people who dislike neither goalie. johnjm22 has always been the former and, obviously, no amount of great play by Garon will convince him. I and most of us in this thread have always had faith in Garon and are behind whichever goalie is doing well at the time. Last month, that was LaBarbera; right now, it's Garon. The only people who are in "love" with either goaltender are those who would make LaBarbera the #1 and not care what happened to Garon. Those were the people calling Garon a bad goaltender last month. I find it amusing that they're now frantically defending LaBarbera from the same perceived injustice that they readily dished out upon Garon.