View Single Post
Old
11-29-2011, 02:41 PM
Jacob8hockey*
Maple Leaf Fan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackhawkswincup View Post
1 upcoming UFA + 2nd/3rd line LW signed for 3M+ + 2nd line RW or 5th dman + 2nd seems reasonable?

Grabovski will leave as UFA and want big $$$ (We saw how insane FA market was last summer)

Kulemin will be looking for raise and KHL is always risk + He hasn't played as good as he did last year

MacArthur is not playing as good as last year and is a risk that last year was 1 yr wonder

Gunnarsson is above average defender at this time with upside as 2nd pairing guy

2nd = pick between 40-50 likely

See no reason for Ducks to take that offer honestly

TBH I think your low balling every single player I put in that offer.

Yes Grabo does have the chance of leaving but he seems like the kind of guy that wouldn't be like that. How about a signed Grabovski instead?

Kulemin won't be leaving for the KHL and honestly I can't believe you said that. Theres been no thought of that happening at all. Possiblity yes, but likely no. Plus his raise won't be too big. Also hes snake bitten and has been getting the chances.

MacArthur is a better goal scorer than last year and has not really dropped off at all. Hes playing with a playmaker which does benfit his scoring though.

IMO, Gunnarson is a very solid player. Nothing to add here.

Maybe instead the offer should be:

Grabo
2 of: Mac/Kulemin/Gunnarson
1st round pick (If Grabo is traded as an UFA at the end of the year)
Condition 2nd (If Grabo doesn't resign/ he isn't signed before traded)

For:

Bobby Ryan
+whatever elses is needed (Cap dump/ contracts)

I guess you did make me change my offer.