View Single Post
Old
11-29-2011, 03:29 PM
PeterSidorkiewicz
Original *** allstar

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wondercarrot View Post
How can you not support Brian Lee? that's what i want to know.
he does everything well. great skater, great passer, good size, above average hockey IQ, all allows him the ability to be a very good puck mover, while not a hammer he plays physical.
No much offence but who cares.

I cant wait until Kuba is moved so Lee can get in full time and remind everyone why he was probably our best d man last 40 games of last year.
is he a #1 or #2? no obviously not, but when he gets in and plays a bunch of games its clear he's a top 4 D.
This will probably swerve the whole thread but I don't really support Brian Lee, and I would actually rather keep Kuba than Lee, and think (just a pure gut speculation feeling) that Lee will be dealt before Kuba. Lee is an NHL player, but I see him as a 5th-6th guy who does everything average, but nothing well, and has a pee-wee shot.

And If im looking at 5-6 guys on D, I would actually take someone like a Carkner or a Sutton (a younger Sutton when he was actually on Ottawa) over someone like Brian Lee at that spot.

Obviously you see more in him than I do, which is fine, but I don't think he will amount to what you think he will, and we'll see what will happen 3-4 years down the road.

PeterSidorkiewicz is offline   Reply With Quote