Old
11-29-2011, 06:53 PM
The Expert
Registered Expert

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minister of Offence View Post
lol, yeah.

Lee's hockey IQ is non-existent. The reason he plays such a basic no frills game is because he knows that's all he can do. Lee's just so underwhelming in all aspects of the game, even if he can fill bottom pairing duty for his career....his inability to do anything very well is going make it hard for him to endear himself to any GM that has him in his future.

He does have his haters that condemn him for every inperfect play he makes (not looking at you)....but this guy may be the ultimate patchhole journeyman defensemen. I think he'll manage some decent longevity in the league if he can handle moving around. He'll find 6-7 Dman work because of how much depth teams need.
I agree with pretty much everything, and I'll even admit I'm not a fan of his.

On top of that, the most offensive part about his original post is how it completely discredits Kuba's strong play this season. He has been playing lots of minutes, tough minutes and looking like a different player than last year. I'm happily eating my crow on that one, because my expectations for Kuba this season were similar to my expectations for Lee.

The Expert is offline   Reply With Quote