Thread: Speculation: Possible 2012-13 Lines
View Single Post
Old
11-29-2011, 07:56 PM
grN1g

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by WILDhockeyfan View Post
With all the talk about the possibility of getting a Parise or a Suter I think I'm just setting myself up for disappointment. If the top 2 lines can pick up the offense and finish the season strong I don't really see GMCF going after a big name forward. Koivu, Heater, Seto, and Butch are all mainstays for those top 2 lines but Lats and Cullen are up in the air. Assuming Granlund signs and makes the team you can pencil him in on the 2nd line with one spot left. Does Lats get re-signed to play wing on that line? If he does where does that leave Cullen? Cullen on the 3rd line? If that happens what happens to Brodziak? There's so many ifs and possibilities I'm not going to make any real assumptions about next year's lines.

i think its safe to assume that unless some team is REALLY interested in cullen hes not being traded.

plus you do have to consider the respect of gm to player. it seems to me that cullen is very happy finally being at home, and not having to travel alot. IMO if that were me, id be preety sad to have to leave and move my family again... especially from a state where most of my family is.

i just get the feeling that GMCF has alot of respect for vets like cullen and will at the very least honor his contract until it runs out.

grN1g is offline   Reply With Quote