View Single Post
Old
11-29-2011, 09:32 PM
darko

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYRKING30 View Post
MDZ and AA were the worst players on the ice tonight. i think the shot blocked by danny in the first may have affected him a little bit. im suprised fedotenko came right back for the next shift which i really dont think the rangers training staff should have allowed him to do regardless how he felt. he took one nasty hit i really dont know how he doesn't have a concussion from it. my 3 stars were gaborik,richards,and callahan and people are not lying when they say bettman favors the pens. no doubt about that in my mind after tonight. anyway 3 in a row after 2 losses which came after a 7 game winning streak is the exact type of consistency you wanna see, so lets keep this going. next stop carolina! new coach so they will be pumped up so i hope the rangers wake up for that game bc we all know how playin our divisional rivals then playing a SE opponent such as carolina. they take them lightly and we get shelled. this team should be motivated as we will need to be.

Disagree. That was Anisimov and Girardi.

MDZ was pedestrian/below average. He had that 1 bad giveaway but also done couple nice things out there.

darko is offline   Reply With Quote