View Single Post
Old
11-30-2011, 08:47 AM
rt
Usually Incorrect

vCash: 500
Had an odd dream last night that the Yotes drafted Nicolas Kerdiles. No idea why my subconscious is already worried about the draft haha.

Kerdiles seems like a solid pick, though. Big, hard working power forward prospect from California, head to Wisco by way of the USA program in Michigan. Seen as already big and powerful, but a renowned gym rat and often complimented on his work ethic and desire. Leads the US team in goals, but his strength is said to be his defensive game. I've read he can play all forward positions, but is being used as a center, which is where he wants to be ultimately. Apparently he's excellent along the boards and in the crease. Loves to mix it up and score dirty goals.

I like tue scouting reports. We seem to like kids who are dedicated enough to move long distances and bounce around. They should ne al about desire and character given some of our recent embarrassments. Seems like this kid fits the bill. Whether he goes the way of JT Miller or the way of Boone Jenner, however, remains to be seen.

rt is offline   Reply With Quote