Thread: Post-Game Talk: Senators Halts the flight! 6-4 Win!
View Single Post
Old
11-30-2011, 11:08 AM
Xspyrit

vCash: 500
If Regin and Filatov are injured :

Michalek - Spezza - Butler
Foligno - Smith - Alfie
Greening - Winchester - Condra
Daugavins - Konopka - Neil

Healthy line-up :

Michalek - Spezza - Butler
Filatov - Regin - Alfie
Foligno - Smith - Neil
Greening - Winchester - Condra
Konopka

* Daugavins back to Bingo, only forward that we can send back with Filatov. However, I'm not really sure it will happen since there's always injuries.

If Filatov and Regin click and start producing, that's a solid line-up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caje View Post
That's exactly why I love this team right now. We're competing every night yet still have such a bright future. I'm really glad we didn't have to go through an Oilers style rebuild.
And I've been repeating how many times that we didn't need that kind of rebuild. For 2 main reasons : we draft like thieves, we had many good pieces in place already. Oh ya, and our main weaknesses that forced us to rebuild was poor coaching and goaltending, if we fix that, we're good. Looks like we are in the good direction in that aspect as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChocolateLeclaire View Post
I still like Craig Anderson.
Well all he does is win... and with mediocre numbers. If he starts posting better numbers, watch out for the Sens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nac Mac Feegle View Post

He is one of the few players in this league that makes something happen nearly every shift he's on the ice.
The most dangerous D-man in the NHL right now. I'm sure every NHL team has noticed. Karlsson is like the "Golden Snitch" in Harry Potter, only Harry can catch it. Who,s Harry in the NHL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capitalott613 View Post
This is so true...If some random Sens fan is maybe abit over the line or a little wrong in their assesment when arguing with another fan base, there's no need to throw them under the bus. We have to stick together, there isn't many of us out there.
We should follow the example of the Sens

Xspyrit is offline   Reply With Quote