View Single Post
Old
11-27-2005, 12:52 PM
King Blazer

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by swinginutter
I'm thinking that the DB switch with Tambellini will be on the cards real soon. Brown needs to gets some confidence back, and it would be a good experience for Jeff to get some time up here. It would simply be a LW swap and i'd rather do it now than later.
Brownie is squeezing the stick, and he's not hitting like he was earlier in the season for whatever reason. Finding the proper line combos in lines 2 and 3 have been difficult.
I was thinking along those lines until they scratched TK for Flinn and moved Brown back over onto the right side last night. I imagine that Flinn will be out for a bit so TK will probably find his way back into the lineup unless there were other "reasons" for TK riding pine. If it were up to me, I'd probably leave Tambellini where he is until more than 5:30 minutes of ice time is available. It's apparent that Luc, JR and Army are the new second scoring unit and there isn't going to be meaningful ice time available for either Brown or Tambellini. Honsetly, they might just as well send Brown to Manchester and recall Giuliano...

On a "brighter" note, Cammalleri is playing center...