View Single Post
Old
11-30-2011, 01:38 PM
Murphy7
Drop the puck

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by achdumeingute View Post
Mike knuble is a nice guy, hard worker, ect. Losing him didnt change a darn thing...he's an easily replaceable player.

I'm typing on a phone...sometimes I'm trying to get it out fast...numbers are easier when names get autocorrected over and over. The actual value if these deals is irrelevant. The main reason PH gave in the PC for " the trades" was they were "good hockey deals". Just like Wayne gretzky to la...all hockey.

18 isn't a talker. He doesn't handle it well. Never did. Phi media is aggressive dumb and relentless. I'm not saying they are right, but he didn't diffuse the situation at all...he just exacerbated it with his no talk decree. Look at 20, he gets laughs, funny quotes, sarcasm...doesn't get serious about it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by achdumeingute View Post
On 18, whats your point. he still didn't handle it well, I'm not looking for excuses as to why...He's the C. Media relations comes with the territory.

2nd point. Thats the difference between you (and many others) and myself. I can sleep at night letting this stuff go. In the long run, It's really minute. Andreas Nodl = player X. Easily replaced.
No, no, no. It is all of us LOFAO.
You are trying so hard to stay afloat in this. So you have to type numbers because you are on a phone, a la 18 and 17 and 20, but you can take the time to type out Andreas Nodl. Why isn't Player X good enough to get a number? Have a great day. With the laughs I've had, my day's been spectacular. Might even roll a quarter down a sidewalk.

Murphy7 is offline   Reply With Quote