View Single Post
Old
11-30-2011, 04:18 PM
Tundraman
GoneCountry

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by slamigo View Post
I don't think he pushed Greening. In fact, I don't know how you could even stop Greening on that play. He was flying and he's a big, strong kid. Greening is the king of the weight room for the Senators. Nobody is stronger. Just because he isn't a goon, doesn't mean that he doesn't know how to stick up for himself.
Quote:
Best of all, I think Rundblad's presence has actually pushed Karlsson to be a better player. I think maybe Karlsson was somewhat challenged by Rundblad coming in so highly rated. A lot of people still think Rundblad may turn out to be a better player in a year or two. That competition is lighting a fire under Karlsson and he has elevated his game.

One angle didn't show the late push but a second one did. Greening was going in no matter what but he would have been under better control. That last second shove put him off balance which was a very dangerous thing to do.

Late edit:

That second point of yours about Karlsson is excellent. I never thought of that but players do have a lot of pride.

Last edited by Tundraman: 11-30-2011 at 04:24 PM.
Tundraman is offline   Reply With Quote