View Single Post
Old
11-30-2011, 05:36 PM
uiCk
GrEmelins

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy View Post
He's younger cheaper, but he isn't as good though as the others. If I had to pick of any of the 4 players mentioned...I'd pick all 4 before Ryan. I even mentioned Neal and Stewart. I'd take Neal over Ryan also...not Stewart though.

I really don't see how much the ducks can be asking for when there are many comparables. Ryan isn't even the best player on his team.

I agree that the size thing in the nhl is crazy exaggerated...all these analysts must have small penises or something.
Ryan is pretty awesome. i think he will prove he is more valuable then all those players pretty soon, he's still relatively young and unknown. only started to hit the limelight last season, which was sort of overshadowed by Perry's season.
Anyways, hard to compare centers with wingers, but for sure he will fetch what those guys fetched, if not more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neofury View Post
I'd say it's somewhere probably in between. I mentioned roster player + pick. Some are saying 3 players (mix of roster and 1st pick prospect) + pick.

So maybe it would likely work out to something like Roster player + good prospect + pick?

yea i agree. good roster player, good prospect and mid 1st round pick.

uiCk is offline   Reply With Quote