View Single Post
Old
11-30-2011, 09:32 PM
hyster110

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawn1331 View Post
They are similar though is what I'm saying, yes I realize their more durable and more weight of course I know that. The kick point in the stealth elite(zetterberg was a big user of em) is exactly the same as the S5. Their at the same spot, mind you the stealth kicks harder and has a better realease but the same spot all the same.

The S5 was modeled after the elite. Kind of like how they have 2 mustangs, the mustang and the GT. The GT has all the extar goodies but the regular coupe mustang is a dialed back version.
the only similarity between the construction materials between the s5 and s19 is that they are both not made of wood. there is a reason that they are less than 100 bucks, because that are the cheapest to make and produce, they don;t have kickpoints, they just flex. as for your car example. the s19 is the dodge viper and the s5 is the dodge neon. only similarity is that they are cars. its the same with all stick under 100 dollars. they are not top of the line, they are made to last. the 300 dollar sticks are made to preform. stop with this "they are all the same" crap cause you obviously don't know a thing

hyster110 is offline   Reply With Quote