View Single Post
Old
11-27-2005, 07:37 PM
Enoch
This is my boomstick

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by handtrick
I agree that your above 3 stipulations are absolute minimums. I would add to that at least above average playmaking with goal scoring potential [maybe not yet fully realized] as near necessities to interest Poile in making a move.
Size would be a plus, but not a necessity, in my mind.
I don't think Goc is the answer, but he would be better than Perrault. Everyone would like to see a Handzus, but I question how much we would have to give to get him. I would like to see a team trade us a young player for one of our young players. The Flyers are loaded at young centermen, it would be interesting to see how much they want to keep all of their centers at wing. Same for the Panthers...

Weiss would be intriguing. In fact, I would love to add him over Perrault. By all accounts he plays a solid two way game....He is small, but anything is better than Perrault at this point. Besides, he could always play as a 3rd line center if his defense is solid enough, and with Hartnell and Hall on the third line...that could be a very potent/defensive minded line.