View Single Post
Old
11-27-2005, 08:46 PM
handtrick

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enoch
I don't think Goc is the answer, but he would be better than Perrault. Everyone would like to see a Handzus, but I question how much we would have to give to get him. I would like to see a team trade us a young player for one of our young players. The Flyers are loaded at young centermen, it would be interesting to see how much they want to keep all of their centers at wing. Same for the Panthers...

Weiss would be intriguing. In fact, I would love to add him over Perrault. By all accounts he plays a solid two way game....He is small, but anything is better than Perrault at this point. Besides, he could always play as a 3rd line center if his defense is solid enough, and with Hartnell and Hall on the third line...that could be a very potent/defensive minded line.
I have always thought Philly would be a natural trading partner with us.....as they have excess center depth and could use a young two way, skating, puck moving defenseman. I have always had my eye on RJ Umberger....and I always have thought Umberger for Klein plus possibly a low round pick or Gamache to make it happen would be a fair trade.