Old
11-02-2003, 06:45 AM
SingnBluesOnBroadway
Retired

vCash: 500
Awards:
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyrforever
And what exactly has Hlavac proved!? Does he really deserve to stay on the line with Nedved and Kovalev?
Hlavac like nothing last night, while Moore and Lundmark were showing something but we won 5-1 so who cares right?
And what about Rucinsky?? Oh yea I forgot about the tap in goal, so he's good to stay, because Lundmark didn't score for the 2nd straight game, so he needs to stay where he is.

Jar Jar, how do you think a young player gets confidence? I dont even know why I try, you have the same hockey mind as Sather.

I agree. What I don't underdstand is what Hlavac has proven that Lundmark hasn't. In the last two games, Lundmark has played better than Hlavac at any point this season. Playing with Nedved and Kovalev the guy should score points if not by accident.

Hlavac is a one dimensional player and if he's not going to score, he's worthless. Even JD called him out last night saying that he is skating. It seems that in the last several games, Hlavac has been knocked on his rump in the first period and that takes him completely out of the game for the duration.