View Single Post
Old
12-01-2011, 10:34 AM
chaosrevolver
Snubbed Again

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiranis View Post
I did a little googling last night after seeing this thread. It looks like he plays for the U13 team (older competition) of a pro Norwegian team called Lorenskog IK. Based on their game schedule, it looks like they play against Norwegian, Swedish, some Finnish, and some Czech teams. They also seem to go to a bunch of different tournaments for that age group. It looks like they recently beat HV71, Mariestad, Linkoping, and some other teams to win a small tournament.

Also, apparently they played in some sort of big U13 tournament back in September and MEP tied for the lead in the scoring race and was the only player from his team to be named to the All-Star Game. Here's an article about it: http://hockeynorge.no/index.php?opti...eam&Itemid=137

So I guess he's doing well which is nice to see, certainly seems on track to at the very least have a major junior career of some sort.
And that is against kids older than him? On Norway?

I hate hyping kids up but he has a chance of really carving out an impressive career. Hopefully he keeps it up.

By the way, as for the new video..he looks better than ever. So unselfish yet still so talented. Small? Not against those who are older in years where you should be getting a growth spurt. Wouldn't surprise me if he ends up at least 5"10 or 5"11. Either way, he's fast and is very talented..so that's a huge plus.

chaosrevolver is offline   Reply With Quote