Old
11-28-2005, 04:53 PM
Roger's Pancreas*

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Roger's Pancreas*
Quote:
Originally Posted by RUS
You making me laugh. Heatley? Are you serious? How about Ovechkin lol
You are not convinced that Luongo is much better than Esche??? Esche is not even in the same league. Once again goalies like that do not just get traded The trade I proposed involved one good player, one player with concussions and one average goalie. For a pretty good, top 3 goalies in the league whi is 26 years old.
First I think he was refering to how Atlanta is getting hosed with the Heatley trade. You don't want to cripple our offense just to find out that OOPS we set the franchise back another ten years by picking up a hot flash goaltender. Second, it sounds like you're overrating the players sent in the other direction. Primes is overpaid, injury prone, and old. Esche is a middle of the pack goaltender who, quite frankly, shouldn't be making what he is. The only reason Florida would look at this deal is that Gagne's name would be attached to it. They could easily ask for one of Carter or Richards to be included in the deal, which would be another kick between the legs for our offense. Get well soon Foppa!

Roger's Pancreas* is offline   Reply With Quote