View Single Post
Old
12-02-2011, 08:49 AM
dahlenrules

vCash: 500
Hey Preds fans, not sure if this has been asked yet; Where are the best garages security wise that are close to the arena.

I am making my way from Virginia to Missouri this weekend, and because I make the trip quite often I have been to several Blues games over the last couple of years. With that said one of my goals in life is to attend a game at every NHL arena, and Nashville is somewhat on the way.

The main problem with that is I like to overpack, and will have a lot of military gear that I can't really lose, so that would be the main reason I wouldn't change my normal route. I used to have a big truck so it wasn't as big of a problem, but now I have a tiny car and I guess I am just sort of paranoid.

This got long kinda fast(twss), but I am also looking for just one ticket, so what are the best options for me? I checked stubhub and there are some decent prices, but would it be pretty easy for me to get a ticket on gameday, either through one of the sites mentioned elsewhere in this thread, or from a scalper, etc. Thanks!

Last edited by dahlenrules: 12-02-2011 at 04:47 PM.
dahlenrules is offline   Reply With Quote