View Single Post
Old
12-02-2011, 08:53 AM
Buffalo87
thehosers dot com

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfb392 View Post
Yeah, he's seemed like a pretty solid dude in every interview I've seen since he's come here.
Sounds like his injuries and what went on his senior year have put things in perspective for him.

It's really weird how comfortable he is with the media considering the fact that he's spent the majority of his career on the IR in the ECHL.

I don't know if you should really expect anything amazing from him just because he was selected in the first round.
Teams and scouts have a stupid obsession with giant players even though in reality they are likely to be either equal to or worse than a player of average size that's available.

If he was 6'3'' or 6'4'', he would have been a tough shutdown defenseman that needed to work on his skating and would have been a solid middle round pick.

No, while he was a senior he was not a very good influence on Maple Leafs' prospect Matt Frattin, which led to being sent home from school and almost ruining his development and chance to go to school.

We invited him to training camp after his ELC with Washington expired and he went unqualified, which made him an unrestricted free agent.

He's not slow.
Haha hence the reason I HATED the Tyler Myers pick and ripped it right from the second the pick was made. Boy do I look stupid now.

Buffalo87 is offline   Reply With Quote