View Single Post
Old
12-02-2011, 08:59 AM
Matt Foley
Meh

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by blahblah View Post
Twas a nice shot straight at Arniel that put Howson in a position where he had to respond. We all know I am not a fan of Brassard, but there is little reason to bench him to the level we are seeing now.

This is how you destroy any relationship with the player and give your team almost no leverage in any attempts at a trade.

In other words, Arniel is a moron and if Howson supports it he is a moron as well.

From where I am sitting, the treatment of Commie wasn't very warranted (to the level we took it) and the Brassard treatment is just poor form.

Arniel has taken over the lead from Howson in my "We need to fire his sorry ass" competition.

As for Brass's agent. Good for him. The damage has already been done and bridges were already burnt before this. I have no idea if this is going to work out for him or his client, but it will deflect some of the attention from his client and onto the coach and front office. It's a polarizing statement and it got Howson to respond.
This is pretty much where I'm at on this situation. I'm pretty much waiting for the eventual first game against the Jackets with his new team in which he puts up a 2G-3A-5P type of game (edit) because he's so pissed with the Jackets.

Last edited by Matt Foley: 12-02-2011 at 09:05 AM.
Matt Foley is offline   Reply With Quote