View Single Post
Old
12-02-2011, 10:10 AM
r3cc0s

vCash: 500
by now I have 3 full sets of gear, and with that 6 pairs of gloves (mostly pro stock or pro level)

I keep going back to the simple gear... and I leave the Jofa/RBK and One95 protective stuff in the basement

Problem is... my 5030 shinpad's foam is wearing and getting a smell I can't get rid of

as of this point, even with another set of mitts (TPS R8s), new lightweight pants (Warrior Sykos) and Shoulder pads (9950, as my 5030's smell terrible and are gone)

I'm back to:
No shouldies
One15 softie elbows
Tackla 3500 pants
5030 shinguards
Vintage MHT2 bucket, as its the lightest and I love the style
and of my 6 pairs of mitts, still the 9950 gloves

I know the T90 is the new version of it, and that the R8 are near identical as well (almost the same as the T90)... the pro stock 9950's are slightly wider in the same size and has a much better feeling palm.
I think the R8 is a Nash, and the 9950's are a Clarino... but its the best Clarino I've used... better than the one's in my Epro's as well
I thought the M2H2 palms in my Eagle's would've been the cat's ass... but funny enough, it isn't tacky nor as thin is the clarino, especially when slightly damp. I just prefer the Clarino over to standard Nash, Digital or M2H2... however I used my friend's XXXX pro's palmed with kangaroo, and that was really sweet too.

too bad the 9950 isn't made no more, nor the R19 version of it.

r3cc0s is offline   Reply With Quote