View Single Post
Old
12-02-2011, 10:11 AM
cyberfan
HFBoards Sponsor

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihiliste View Post
I agree with you and Av in general but I completely disagree on two points.

McClement has been instrumental in O'reilly's develepment. He's taken his place on the PK and gives us another reliable defensive option even strength. And has allowed us to try the Dutchy to wing experiment because he can fill in as a 3rd line center. You don't think RoR not PKing this year has anything to do with his offensive improvement?

Siemens doesn't project to be similar to O'brien. I'm not going to go over all the reasons why, there's plenty of scouting reports around, not to mention you could just watch the Blades play, but if Pracey felt that way do you really think we'd take him at 11? The rest of our management may be questionable, but Pracey has proven himself.
I have to agree with this also. Obviously as Foppa said RoR had a lot to do with him improving his offensive side, but there is no doubt in my mind that McClement indirectly helped him accomplish that. He is able to take more minutes 5 on 5 and he is also fresher and therefore can provide a much better forecheck and backcheck.