View Single Post
Old
12-02-2011, 12:57 PM
Jarick
Doing Nothing

vCash: 500
Combat is really high end stuff. They have been in the game a while in other sports. I would use them but they've never been on sale while I was buying.

Harrow is a solid smaller company. The only thing I've used of theirs is the 300 series, which is equivalent to the Easton ST, but a 2-piece version.

Inno got bought out by Warrior over 5 years ago so I wouldn't touch any of it. The old, old stock is gone and anything with the name is an SMU that I wouldn't trust.

Battleaxe is another brand I've used, did a review on the BX10 one piece. It was like a pro stock stick, super super light weight with fantastic kick but I snapped mine after a couple months on a shot, the only time I've ever broken a stick through game play. Based on that I think the next stick down might be very good for a rec leaguer.

Rebellion looks identical to the Battleaxe product and I would bet they come from the same manufacturer overseas.

Base is still a small company IMO but they have a lot of word of mouth. I have used their sticks and talked with reps and it's good stuff, not the highest end, but about on par with the Harrow and Easton ST IMO.

Jarick is offline   Reply With Quote