Old
12-02-2011, 12:09 PM
Beef Invictus
Global Moderator
Doof Warrior

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrinkFightFlyers View Post
Not sure how me saying there is a possibility of something or saying that others maybe don't have all the facts would make it seem like I am saying I know what is going on. However, someone saying that there is no possibility of that and that what they know is correct seems to be saying just that.

That's fine. No argument here. Doesn't mean anything in this case. If his mistakes in the past mean he will only make mistakes in the future, what about his good moves? They don't count for future moves? Come on.

But this is where you are saying you are all knowing. I am saying you might not have all the facts. You are saying you are, without knowing what Homer knew. I'm not really sure what you don't understand about that.

How about this analogy:

Beef Logic: I think something is true so it is and there are no other possibilities.

DFF Logic: Maybe there are other possibilities.
Dude, your "other possibility" is that Paul Holmgren is perfectly appraised of every GM's intentions and plans. That's ridiculous.

He isn't perfectly appraised of their intentions and plans, which is why calling Walker up is such a risk. Considering this team has no cap flexibility at all, it's a huge risk. I'm not sure why you don't understand that.