Thread: Proposal: Oilers-Flyers
View Single Post
Old
12-02-2011, 09:44 PM
WeekendAtBernies

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PALE PWNR View Post
Haha you are awesome, I'll tell you what, I love the NHL series I also like Battlefield, Halo, Uncharted, and a lot of other games. What kind of insecure person has a problem with people that like video games haha? Guess what I go outside too and have a full time job. It's 2011 people my age and by your previous statement yours as well grew up in the video game era. In fact the average gamer is 27 believe it or not.

On topic with the thread, the oilers fanbase as a whole has rejected this trade in the trade board thread.
Did you fail math class as a kid?

EDM fans who like it: jokerboysmith Horseradish tiger80 zeus3007 joestevens29... that would be 5 fans

EDM fans who don't like it: duul s7ark nally tarpit brian28 Hope4thefuture Jepprey... that would be 7 fans.

In what universe does 7-5 = "the oilers fanbase as a whole has rejected this trade"?!?

Glad to see you're unbiased though... nice job!!!

And again, this wasn't even my suggestion... it was horseradish's (he's a EDM fan). If I would've known the grief I'd take from all of you so-called flyers fans for posting it, I would've thought better. My bad.

WeekendAtBernies is offline   Reply With Quote