View Single Post
Old
12-03-2011, 06:40 AM
slovakiasnextone

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrPabloRamirez View Post
Simboch will be sure starting goalie, Riecicky back-up. Rybar played against Liptovsky Mikulas, his chances to make roster are minimal.
I hope Bokros will decide to take all 5 overseas D-men, Trska is locked. Two free spots - Kurali, Macejko or Bezuska.
I am pleased Kristof is invited to the camp. He is fast skater, actually the best scorer of his club Vaasan Sport in U20 SM-liiga with 25 (13+12) points in 25 games. 4 or 6 NA forwards - Jurco, Tvrdon and Cingel are locked, Vasko and Dolnik got invitations, there are rumours about NAHL player Toman. David Bondra is the best scorer of BCHL team Chilliwack Chiefs (22g/28p). Matousek, Kalinac, Chovan, Zigo and Bene have the best chances to make final roster from Puchov. I really want to see first line Jurco, Dano, Tvrdon.
I think that the chances that Rybár will travel to Canada are pretty big, they always take 3 goalies and the 3rd one is usually an underager, it doesn´t matte though since he won´t actually play or even sit on the bench.

I think Richard Márz has equal chances as the guys you mentioned to make it to the final roster.

As for the Ds, I guess this is the year when we break Mikeš´s tradition of taking an underage D to the big show.

Would definitely be fun seeing that line, but I have a feeling that Jurčo and Tvrdoň might actually be getting an NA center and that Daňo would get his linemates from the U20 tourney in Púchov (even though they hvan´t played together in Púchov).

slovakiasnextone is offline   Reply With Quote