View Single Post
Old
12-03-2011, 02:00 PM
BrooklynRangersFan
Change is good.

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrSutton View Post
Can't believe this didn't get mentioned yet - Thomas' hat trick last night, a natural one, was in a span of 3:34.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pizza View Post
"Can't believe this didn't get mentioned yet - Thomas' hat trick last night, a natural one, was in a span of 3:34."

....it was.
Ahem. Gentlemen, I direct your attention to post 1010 (and then 1012 when I mention that he was up to 5 points on the night).
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColonialsHockey10 View Post
Lol Christian Thomas has a few good games and he shoots right back over a PPG. I'd love to see his average in the past 10 games or so.

He made the Canada invites, that was the difficult part for him due to his season thus far. I said it before and I'll say it again, he'll make it in a top 6 role.

And ThirdEye made a comment about it last night I found interesting and have noticed a little as well. Kreider has moments where he's battling for the puck in the corner and he just looks disinterested. I noticed his expression after his goal, he seems frustrated/fed up with BC. Even if it is just a lazy habit, I have a feeling we won't see it once he turns pro.
After a slow start, he has 17 points in his last 11 games; 10 points in the 6 games since he returned from suspension.

Last edited by BrooklynRangersFan: 12-03-2011 at 02:07 PM.