Thread: Waived: PL3 on Waivers
View Single Post
Old
12-03-2011, 02:23 PM
MarkGio

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by berto14 View Post
I'm not defending Feaster's actions or claiming these weren't mistakes on his part. They were. However, this is getting blown WAY out of proportion here. You said yourself that "this is evidence that Feaster is incapable of managing" and further went on to claim that Iginla and Sutter are running the team because, heaven forbid, our GM listened to our captain and coach. Every single GM makes mistakes, but these are so minor they're hardly even worth mentioning, let alone using them as an indication of Feaster's ability to do his job.
Maybe you're right and it's unfair to say that Feaster is incompetant because of the few mistakes we've seen thus far. It's just that this particular mistake (a fifth for PL3) was a blatant and an obvious mistake. GM's should'nt be making clear errors that the typical fan could point out immediately. Not to be confused with those hind-sight, over-time mistakes that are understandable at the time, but turned out to be a bad idea.

I know every GM makes mistakes, and I'm not jumping on the "Fire Feaster" bandwagon, but I'm pissed off at this trade, and justifyably so.

MarkGio is offline   Reply With Quote