View Single Post
Old
12-03-2011, 04:35 PM
S E P H
@Krzysztof_WHL

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prophet of Glennie View Post
Ebert on the other hand; who looked extremely strong and confident on the PP last year, has looked terrible and lost on it, and that's just one thing among many.

I don't know, he has a tonne of potential, but we need results, I can't see any team taking him in the first round at all unless he starts showing a glimpse of the potential.
I was able to watch him play the last few weeks and Ebert has been more unlucky than anything! He definitely has good 2-way potential and looked really good especially last night. I can't comment on the PP because the last few games I don't think he's been playing on the PP; Vail played point last game.

Though I've noticed is his decision making at times isn't good, but Ceci's makes the same mistakes as him. One thing I didn't like about him, is he could be much tougher in front of his net. That was the weakest part I saw, but he good skater and rushed the puck up the zone countless times. I agree that the lack of points has been his lack of solid play on the PP, but I believe the points will start coming for him.

S E P H is offline   Reply With Quote