View Single Post
Old
12-03-2011, 09:13 PM
OverTheCap

vCash: 500
For awhile it seemed like Lundqvist was going to singlehandedly lose us the game, despite the flawless play of defensemen such as Eminger, but we overcame his millions of softies.

Good to see the Rangers finally beat the Lightning, it's been awhile. The Rangers still have major issues with their speed but we found a way to win. And they managed to find a way to prevent MSL from getting on the scoresheet as well, it seems like he always kills us.

Stepan and Anisimov were good and displayed some nice chemistry tonight. Sauer was probably our best defenseman.

One minor complaint... I was on board with Torts playing Dubinsky with Prust and Avery at first, but I don't think it's going to get Dubi going offensively. It doesn't help matters that the line barely plays, Avery's ass was stapled to the bench in the 3rd so Prust and Dubi played only 2 even strength minutes that period. I'd like to see Dubi in Boyle's place between Hagelin and Mitchell. But so long as the team keeps on winning, I can't see Torts switching up the lines.

OverTheCap is offline   Reply With Quote