View Single Post
Old
12-04-2011, 08:29 AM
Monctonscout
Monctonscout

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by swimmer77 View Post
So getting his knee scoped means there will be no more problems down the road? That's how you make it sound.

How many of these "cleanup" procedures will he need? I was told all summer that he could be out for up to a year so I fully expect him back on December 8 and not after his 34th birthday.

As for Gauthier - he had an opportunity to sign a legit top 4 d-man and didn't get it done. This mess is on him. I now fear the worst that Markov will be in and out of the lineup for three - well two and a half years now - while the team struggles and continues to waste assets to fill the void. And for this year Gorges and Subban are gaining leverage for their next contracts.

Two different doctors have a had a crack at fixing this knee and to date neither one has succeeded. You could almost the first one faired better. LOL And now there is third from LA entering the picture. Meanhwile Gorges is skating around like there's no tomorrow after having the same surgery by the same doctor. TBH........I don't trust Markov's threshold of pain.
He signed 2 top 4 d-men this past summer, Markov and Campoli.

You make no sense, there have been no issues with his ACL, the problem has stemmed from swelling in the knee, something rubbing in there(loose cartilage) which has nothing to do with the ACL.

What does pain threshold have to do with anything? I'm sure markov can control the swelling in his knee just by using his mind...