View Single Post
Old
11-02-2003, 03:26 PM
CHareth

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosanostra
He's not the only guy that's not too impressive so far. Marcel Hossa is also a big-time deception. He should also be sent down. 1 goal and 1 assist, playing with Ribeiro and Zednik is pathetic. I really don't understand what some people see in him. He doesn't have a scoring touch, nor does he have a good vision of the play. IMO I don't think he'll ever amount to much.

Send both of them down. 12 games is plenty to prove what you got. Get Pleks up and see what happens. 2 goals in 4 games....can't do any worse.
I've got a couple of issues with this:

First, Marcel is not Marian. He's not gonna be scoring a ton of goals for this team, a la his brother. While his confidence level needs improvement, he has been one of the harder working players on this team, and I don't think he should be punished for that just yet. And you think he's gonna score goals off of passes from Zednik? Zednik doesn't know how to pass.

Second, Ribeiro is not Gretzky. In case you didn't notice, Zednik himself only has two goals playing with His Holiness, Ribeiro.