View Single Post
Old
11-30-2005, 02:34 AM
sparkle twin
drrrty player

vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to sparkle twin Send a message via AIM to sparkle twin
Just a very excellent game by Hamhuis. Great hit on Simon! Probably the best game of his career. If this is what we have to look forward to, wow.

Very key in this win: We won a lot of late third period faceoffs. I didn't see any final stats, but in the last little bit we won them when we had to.

Vokoun had "it" tonight. He was not letting any rebounds get away and even cleared the puck away a few times by himself. He moves into a tie now for most wins (13)!

Fiddler definitely had his best game, too.

And what a beautiful goal by Hartnell. Give and go with (ummm....Hamhuis? ....or Erat?) and just slid it in past a sprawling Kiprusoff (he mad some great saves tonight, too, really kept the Flames in the game).

I really did not think that a 1-0 lead would hold up against the Flames, especially when we only had 4 shots on goal in the 2nd pd.

PP was disappointing. The PK was great. I didn't think the officiating was that bad. There were some obvious misses on both sides, but overall it wasn't that bad.

For Calgary, I thought Langkow had a good game. He seemed to never leave the ice and was near the puck all night. He really stuck out to me.

On a night when our top lines didn't have their best game, the 3rd/4th had a good game, solid Defensive effort tonight got us a great win. 11-2 at home now.

15-4-3; 33 points.